The New CRM Services Website Is Here!
THe CRM Services team is proud to introduce our exciting new-look website! We have done our best to organize the breadth of mitigation, restoration and construction services we offer into an easy-to-scan website that makes finding whatever you’re looking for hassle-free.
We welcome your feedback on our website – your comments and your suggestions on how we can serve you better. We read and value every comment and suggestion.
Here are some of the highlights:
- A quick-scan home page that provides most of the information you need to immediately review the services that we offer and how to connect with us 24/7/365 to respond rapidly when you need assistance – and arrange a Free, No-Obligation Estimate.
- A 24/7/365 Hotline that connects you immediately to our always-on-call Emergency Response Teams.
- Live Chat so you can access instantly our staff, communicate LIVE your situation, and get answers.
- A link to an Email Inquiry/Free Estimate form that you can complete and submit if you do not need the immediate response that a phone call or live chat provide.
- A drop-down menu in our navigation to show our Service Areas. We serve the entire metro Atlanta region, all of Georgia, plus we provide services to the entire Southeast USA – South Carolina, North Carolina, Tennessee, Kentucky, Alabama, Mississippi and Florida.
- An organized, easy-scan list of all the reasons to select CRM under the link “WHY CRM.”
- Easy links to individual pages for each of our service offerings to explain why we are the most qualified contractor to address your individual needs – the most knowledgeable, experienced, certified (and most AFFORDABLE) resource you will find.
- Be sure to review the “We Handle Everything” page. We take all the hassle out of dealing with the trauma and confusion. We take care of all the insurance paperwork, deal with adjusters and the insurance companies to make sure you are protected and can ensure the maximum settlement possible.
- Also be sure to note our pages that outline our residential, commercial, industrial and institutional services – we can handle restoration and construction projects of all sizes.
- Plus we’ve added this informative Blog to keep you up-to-date on services, resources and important news that affects YOU. Stop back often to see what’s new.
There’s much more to see here – browse the new site and find valuable information and resources everywhere. And, remember, we value your comments and suggestions.
We’re ready to help.